One of the best ways to make some extra money in your free time is to join rewards sites that pay you for partaking in various activities. It’s even better if you’re paid for things you already do online. InstaGC is a rewards site that makes this promise. You can earn points for completing surveys, watching videos, searching the web, and shopping online. But is the company actually legit? This InstaGC review will break down all the main points of what the program offers so that you can decide whether or not this opportunity is right for you.
Let’s start our InstaGC review off with instructions on how to get started. You can join InstaGC’s program by visiting their site.
You can register with your username and password or join using Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. The process of signing up is very simple, and you’ll be sent an email to validate your registration. Once you log in, you will want to click on the earn link on the top navigation menu. This will open up a page with another menu providing various options to earn points.
One of the great things about InstaGC is its eligibility requirements. You must be 18 years or older to take part in their program. The company does accept 13-year-olds or older as well, as long as you receive parental consent. Residents of all countries that are supported by PayPal are allowed to join InstaGC, except for China and Vietnam. You must also make sure you do not have a duplicate account and only have one account per household. Failing to do so will result in your membership being banned.
InstaGC Rewards & Bonuses
For most people, the most important part of any InstaGC review is the one explaining the rewards available on the site. As mentioned earlier, the site uses a point system where one point equals one USD. The best earning opportunities will be the surveys, but there are many other ways to earn points. The survey earnings vary quite a bit, as they range from low paying ones to high paying ones. You can also download apps, take part in consumer study calls, click on social media links, take part in trials offers, shop at your favorite retailers, complete tasks, and watch videos.
There are always things to do to earn money, but many people will naturally be drawn to the surveys. You can expect to be able to take at least one survey every other day. Of course, you have to qualify for the survey, and your demographic information usually dictates how many you’ll get to take. Some extra bonuses include booster codes which you can redeem for free earnings.
In addition, InstaGC has a referral system where you get 10 points for new referrals, as well as 10 percent from all their future earnings with the site. This is a good compensation structure considering other sites either pay you a flat amount or a percentage.
You can redeem your points for gift cards for over 300 retailers. You’re bound to find a retailer you love shopping with on the list. The gift cards are also digital gift cards with codes you can use in online shopping carts, so you don’t have to wait for the company to ship it out to you. While the main draw is being paid in gift cards, you can also get paid via direct deposit, eCheck, and PayPal.
To give you a balanced InstaGC review, it’s best to look at the pros and cons of their program. Let’s start with the pros first:
- InstaGC has a very low payment threshold. With only $1 in earnings, you can cash out for an Amazon gift card.
- The company is also known for sending payments very quickly. You can expect to be paid within 24 hours of requesting a payout. Some members even report getting paid within a couple of hours.
- There are over 300 retailers you can get gift cards for. The list includes popular retailers as well as lesser-known retailers. This makes it convenient if you are planning to shop with a specific retailer.
- The site offers many different ways to help you make and save money. If you have some free time to kill, you can watch a few videos or search the web to earn some quick points.
- InstaGC also provides a list of coupons, promotions, and trial offers that can help you save a lot of money on things you already plan on buying.
InstaGC sounds like one of the better reward sites to work with. However, no rewards site is without flaws. Here are some cons to be aware of:
- The company is very strict about their rules. Make sure you do not have more than one account under your household. Also, do not use proxys to access the site. This will result in your earnings being forfeited and your account getting disabled.
- It can sometimes be hard to qualify for the surveys. You’ll often go through a screening process to determine if you qualify, and you are not compensated for this process.
- The company is known for having slow customer support, taking several days to respond to your requests.
- You do have to provide some personal information to cash out. This is to prevent duplicate accounts and fake users from claiming earnings fraudulently.
Alternatives to InstaGC
If you like InstaGC, here are some other rewards sites you might be interested in:
- PrizeRebel – PrizeRebel is a rewards site that focuses more on surveys. It is one of the most trusted and credible sites according to many in the survey community. Check out our full PrizeRebel review for more information.
- Toluna – Do you prefer trying out new products that you’re interested in? Toluna is a company that is looking for consumers to test out new products. You are rewarded with free products, Amazon gift cards, and various prizes for your feedback. Our Toluna review can tell you more about it.
InstaGC Review Wrap Up
InstaGC is definitely a legit survey website that many members have had great experiences with. They don’t have a high payment threshold, they pay their members very quickly, and they offer a wide variety of payment options. Being able to earn money through other activities is also a big plus for members that aren’t always keen on completing surveys. We highly recommend you check out InstaGC if you’re looking for a reliable rewards company to work with. If you have anything to add to our InstaGC review, leave us a comment down below.