One of the best ways to earn some extra cash in your free time is to take part in consumer surveys. There are now many different survey websites that pay you for your participation. Springboard America is one of these sites, but tends to be lesser-known than some of the others. To find out if the company is worth your time, we’ve decided to put their program to the test. Unlike other Springboard America reviews, you’ll learn about every aspect of their program, including the potential earnings, the rewards system that is used, and how reliable payments are.
Springboard America Instructions
To get started with Springboard America, you can sign up on their official website. Click on the join now link at the top of the website to start the registration process.
You’ll have to answer a few straightforward questions like your gender, race, and location so that the company can collect your demographic information. This will determine what kind of surveys they send you. After you’re done, you need to simply confirm the registration link they send you to your email.
To start taking surveys, you can click on the surveys link on the top navigation menu after you’re logged in. Springboard America reviews often do not mention that there are eligibility requirements. Be aware that you must be at least 14 years old to take part in the surveys. You also need to be a resident of the United States. Employees of MARU (the survey company) and their family members are not eligible for the program.
Springboard America Rewards & Bonuses
The first thing you’ll notice is that Springboard America enters you in a sweepstakes where you can win up to $1,000 when you sign up. You can see what surveys are available right after you register by going to the survey link. You’ll also be sent notifications of surveys that you qualify for. Springboard America uses a point system where one point equals one cent. The surveys can pay anywhere from $0.50 to $3 in points depending on how long they are. Many members note that you can expect at least one to two surveys a week.
There is a referral program where you earn $2 in points for each person you refer to Springboard America. As previously mentioned, Springboard America does use a point system with one point equaling one cent. This is not a lot but may be better than other programs that pay you based on a percentage of earnings that your referrals make. You can get paid via bank transfer, VISA prepaid card, Amazon gift card, or PayPal.
Do note that you must have $50 in earnings before you can request a payment. It also takes around 10 days for you to receive the payment. If you don’t plan on being active on the site due to being busy with other sites, you should consider not signing up. Many Springboard America reviews fail to mention that the company will disable your account if you don’t complete at least one survey every three months.
Springboard America Pros
Springboard America is a program that has decent pros. Let’s talk about the positive points of the program:
- Many members found that a good number of surveys were very straightforward and didn’t take up much time at all.
- The company has been known to send out survey opportunities more frequently than some of the other survey sites out there.
- The company offers all the most popular payment options for survey takers. There’s no weird third party service that you need to sign up for.
- The website and survey system is very easy to use. There are no complicated user interface or features.
- The flat $2 referral payout is a great way to quickly earn some extra money from new members.
Springboard America Cons
Springboard America does have some pretty serious flaws that are obvious if you have experience with survey websites. Here are some that should be pointed out:
- The minimum payout threshold is very high at $50. This means that you have to be serious about being active with the site if you plan on making enough to get paid.
- It takes a long time for the payment to get sent. Many members reporting waiting anywhere from 10 to 20 days after requesting a payment to get paid.
- While many surveys do not consume a lot of time, the average earnings per survey are quite low compared to other survey sites. Other sites can pay as high as $10 to $20 per survey with the median earnings per survey being $5.
- Many members report that the customer support department is quite slow to respond to requests.
Alternatives to Springboard America
If you are looking for sites like Springboard America, here are some solid alternatives that you should check out:
- PrizeRebel – PrizeRebel is a survey-based rewards site. Their survey pay rates are decent and it is one of the most trusted websites in the survey community. We have a full PrizeRebel review that can help you learn more about the website.
- InstaGC – Do you prefer doing other things besides taking surveys to make money? InstaGC has paid surveys but also offers other opportunities for members to earn money. This includes searching the web, watching videos, downloading apps, trying trial offers, and more. Decide whether this is a good option for you or not by checking out our InstaGC review.
Springboard America Reviews Wrap Up
Springboard America is a legit program, as many members in other Springboard America reviews that reached the $50 minimum payout reported that the company paid them. However, the company does to have some serious issues. It would be a great company to work with if the payout threshold was lowered. They also need to work on increasing their payment delivery times, as many people worry when their earnings aren’t delivered within a week.
Overall, we think you should use Springboard America if you’re already on several survey sites and you’re looking for more survey opportunities. However, don’t forget the fact that you need to be committed to Springboard America if you want to redeem your rewards. As mentioned earlier, the site will disable your account if you haven’t taken at least one survey each quarter.