ClixSense is a rewards site where you can earn money by performing various tasks. While the main draw is completing surveys, what really distinguishes ClixSense from other companies is the fact that you can make money by simply clicking on ads. Similar opportunities in the past ended up being scams or were a horrible way to make money. ClixSense is not this kind of site, as it provides members with many different ways to earn money. The company has been around for almost 11 years now. This in-depth ClixSense review will analyze every aspect of what the company is offering.
It’s best to start this ClixSense review with the basics. To get started, you can sign up on their main page. Once you confirm your registration and login, you can start completing the various tasks using the top navigation menu. It will list various ways you can earn money with ClixSense, such as viewing ads, trying out promotional offers, completing surveys, and taking part in various tasks.
It’s important to mention that you must be at least 16 years old to be eligible for ClixSense. That is younger than other survey and rewards sites, which is a big positive. ClixSense also does not put many restrictions on which country you reside in. It is open to international users, unless there is some kind of law that prohibits residents of those countries to take part in rewards programs or sites.
ClixSense Rewards & Bonuses
As mentioned earlier in our ClixSense review, there are many ways you can earn money with the site. One of the simplest things you can do is to view and interact with ads. There are videos you can watch as well as ads you can click which will earn you anywhere from two to eight cents. Like other rewards sites, you also earn money for taking part in promotional offers. And then there are the Figure Eight tasks which pay you for completing various tasks, which can be anything from transcribing audio, moderating content, and engaging in social media posts.
The main draw will probably be the surveys. These surveys can pay up to as much as $5, which is on the lower side. However, users in English speaking western (US, Canada, UK, Australia) countries tend to get higher rates and often receive more surveys than international users. ClixSense also has a referral program where you earn a percentage of what the people you’ve referred earn. This is always a plus if you really want to get serious about rewards sites.
ClixSense pays out in cash through various methods including PayPal, Payoneer, PayToo, and more. The minimum pay balance you need for payout can range anywhere from $10 to $20 depending on which method you prefer. Payment can take some time, but there haven’t been any issues with members not being paid for their earnings.
ClixSense has many great things going for the site. Here is a list of pros that you can look forward to:
- The company offers many different ways for you to make money. If you are active with the site, you can start earning quite a bit of money while you’re waiting for surveys you qualify for.
- The Figure Eight tasks are a nice way to make some extra cash without much effort. Almost anyone will be able to take part in these tasks as they are not technical and do not require special skills.
- Unlike other rewards sites, ClixSense is open to the international community. While your earning potential is still determined by which country you reside in, it’s nice to be able to earn some money as an international user.
- The company is very transparent. They have good customer support and an open forum where you can bring up issues and interact with other members. This shows that they are a legitimate company.
That doesn’t mean ClixSense is not without any faults. Here are some negative points about the company’s rewards program:
- Trying to make money watching videos and clicking ads is just about the worst way to make money with ClixSense. These activities only pay you a few cents, so you’ll have to repeat these tasks every day to build up decent earnings.
- The company may reverse your earnings if you have lied about your survey qualifications or answers, so you need to be honest. Other companies screen you to see if you qualify before having you take the survey.
- While the site is open to international users, more opportunities are available to English speaking western countries, including the Figure Eight tasks. It would have been nice to see a site that catered a little more to international users.
- The rewards for the Figure Eight tasks are sometimes far too low for what they ask you to do. Yes, they’re still easy to complete, but many of them only pay a few cents.
Alternatives to ClixSense
If you are looking for some great alternatives to ClixSense, here are some other companies you should consider.
- Swagbucks – Like ClixSense, Swagbucks is a site that rewards you for similar activities including watching videos, surfing the web, taking part in promotional offers, and shopping. The earning potential for both sites is very similar, so if you like ClixSense, you’ll like Swagbucks too. We reviewed Swagbucks in full as well, for your convenience.
- MySurvey – If you prefer taking surveys, then you can supplement your surveys on ClixSense with MySurvey. MySurvey pays out fairly well and has many survey opportunities for their members.
ClixSense Review Wrap Up
That wraps up our ClixSense review. The bottom line is that ClixSense is a legit site. They have been in business for 11 years now, and have received positive reviews from their members. There are many positive aspects to this rewards site, and it is definitely worth your time. You can really ramp up your earnings with the site if you are active with all the tasks and plan to promote it to make extra money from referrals.