FusionCash is a rewards site where members can earn money completing surveys. FusionCash also integrates other ways for members to make money from their site. This includes completing various tasks, downloading mobile apps, playing games, watching videos, shopping, trying out trial offers, and clicking on ads. We’ve decided to investigate if FusionCash is a legit opportunity. Our FusionCash review will look at all aspects of the rewards site, and help you decide whether or not you should take part in their program.
To get started, visit their site and you should be presented with a sign-up box where you can register. Enter your username, email, password, and zip code. You will have to confirm your registration by clicking on the email link they send you. The whole process is very easy and straightforward.
FusionCash does have some strict eligibility requirements you need to be aware of. You will have to be 18 years old or older to participate. You will also need to be a resident of the USA or Canada. This is quite limiting for those that are members of other rewards sites and live in commonly accepted countries like the UK and Australia.
FusionCash Rewards & Bonuses
The most important part of this FusionCash review is how the company handles rewards and bonuses. FusionCash offers a nice $5 bonus for signing up. Their surveys can pay out anywhere from $1 to $100 depending on how involved it is. Surveys can be found on the dashboard and can also be emailed to you. There doesn’t seem to be a set schedule for when you receive surveys, so you’ll have to keep your eyes peeled.
Of course, there are also cash back offers for shopping and flat payments of $1 to $20 for various trial offers. The videos, tasks, and searches pay out a few cents but add up over time if you are persistent about completing them. FusionCash also has a referral program where you’re paid $1 for each referral and $2 for the first offer they complete. For some, this may be a better way to make money from referrals than a percentage referral program, since many people that join end up not doing anything.
The minimum payout is $25, which is on the higher side. Since there are many opportunities for you to make money and there is a $5 sign up bonus, you can reach the minimum in a couple of weeks. The company pays out in PayPal, check, or direct deposit. It tends to take anywhere from three to ten days for payments to be sent.
FusionCash is doing a good job providing great offers and earning opportunities to members. Here are some of the pros of the program:
- Some of their surveys pay really well. A good number of rewards sites tend to cap their survey earnings at $5 to $10, but you can earn more depending on how involved the surveys are.
- All of the other earning opportunities really do make a difference in how much you can earn. If you have some free time and don’t mind the other tasks, you’ll quickly meet the minimum payment threshold required to cash out.
- You can use the FusionCash website both on your desktop or mobile device.
- The referral bonus structure can work out better for some users. It’s a guaranteed way to earn from referrals, since many new members end up not participating in the site.
- They are honest about the $5 bonus. Many other rewards sites have conditions for getting sign-up bonuses such as requiring members to take part in a trial offer or making a small purchase.
- Their customer support is better than most rewards sites. They are responsive and work to resolve problems that members are having.
It wouldn’t be an honest FusionCash review if we didn’t list the cons. FusionCash is one of the most reliable survey companies out there, but there are still some issues to point out:
- Some members report that they don’t get enough surveys. There seems to be no set schedule for surveys, so it can be easy to miss them.
- The minimum earnings you need to accumulate to get paid out is quite high. It can take three to four weeks if you are active with the site. But if you tend to be less active, it can take as long as two months.
- There is a screening process for the surveys. Members report that they are not compensated for the time they put into the screening questions.
- Some members have come across technical problems while taking surveys, which resulted in them not being credited for their work.
Alternatives to FusionCash
If you are looking for some great alternatives to FusionCash, here are some other companies you should consider.
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks is similar to FusionCash in that they offer many different ways you can earn rewards. These include surveys, watching videos, shopping cash back deals, trial offers, and more. Swagbucks does tend to pay less for surveys, but it seems like there are more of them available. Our full Swagbucks review can tell you more about the program.
- ClixSense – ClixSense is another great alternative that’s similar to FusionCash. Again, you can earn money for many different activities including completing surveys, shopping, and completing tasks. The company also has very strong reviews from its members. It is one of the more trusted rewards companies. Check out our review of ClixSense for more information.
FusionCash Review Wrap Up
We hope you enjoyed our FusionCash review! FusionCash is definitely one of the top rewards sites you’ll find online. The company has a long history and has kept up a fairly strong reputation for many years. Their pay rates are higher than many other sites, and they are serious about paying out members on time. The only downside to FusionCash is their high payment threshold, but if you are somewhat active with the site, this should not be a problem.