While there are many survey sites where you can earn money for your opinions, it seems that there are very few companies for consumer product testing panels. BzzAgent is among the few companies that are actually looking for consumers to test products and share their opinions. BzzAgent sends out product testing invites based on your interests. The real question is if this is a legit opportunity or a scam. Based on our research, BzzAgent is a completely legit website. Our BzzAgent review will answer all the important questions you may have about it, so that you can make the right decision.
Let’s start this BzzAgent review with the basics. To sign up, you can simply visit their New Agent Sign Up page and fill out the required information. You can use your Facebook account to sign up as well. To ensure that you get products based on your interests, you’ll want to complete your profile based on your consumer habits.
Once you’ve signed up, you can log in on their Sign In page. To be a part of BzzAgent’s program, you must be at least 18 years old. The program is also only available to residents of the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and Brazil. If you are located elsewhere, you simply will not be sent products for you to test. You’ll also need to follow the instructions and tasks given to you with each package and test offer.
BzzAgent Rewards & Bonuses
BzzAgent is primarily a consumer product testing panel. The reward itself is the products you get, as well as points for MyPoints.com (a separate rewards site). When you receive a product, you’re also given instructions on what to do after you try it. This can include various tasks from posting a product review on your blog, posting photos on your social media accounts, shooting short videos that show you using the product, to leaving a review for the product on an eCommerce site.
When you complete these tasks, you will receive a BzzScore. This score has six tiers and goes up depending on how many tasks you’ve completed. The higher the BzzScore you have, the more product testing opportunities you’ll receive. To keep up you BzzScore, you’ll have to respond to product testing opportunities and complete the various tasks. There are various ways to build up your BzzScore along the way such as completing your profile, connecting your social media accounts, and reaching milestones (10th shared tweet, 5th blog post, etc.).
That’s not all BzzAgent offers. They do have some surveys available which pay out points for MyPoints.com. MyPoints is a rewards-based site that many companies work with. It uses a point system which you can use to redeem your points for gift cards. The site has many popular retailers on board like JCPenney, Walmart, Kohl’s, Amazon, Home Depot, and more.
BzzAgent is one of the most unique programs you’ll find online. The site offers many benefits that you won’t find in other rewards sites.
- If you blog or use social media regularly, it’s a great way to get products for free. Many members have said they’ve gotten cool products like makeup kits, universal remotes, home entertainment speaker systems, and more.
- The fact that you are rewarded points for MyPoints, as well as the product itself, is almost like you’re getting paid twice. MyPoints offers a large list of retailers you can get gift cards for, so that’s a big plus.
- Some of the tasks you’re given are fairly simple. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to take a few photos and write about your experience.
- The fact that you are sent more products to test based on how active you are with the site is very fair. Longtime members say they get products to test fairly often because they complete the assigned tasks and reply to offers.
It wouldn’t be a fair BzzAgent review without going into the cons. It’s pretty fair to say that BzzAgent is not for everyone.
- In order to work with BzzAgent, you need to have some presence on social media to help spread the word about the products you’ve received. You also need to be familiar with blogging and various social media platforms.
- The company does not pay you out in cash. If you’re looking for cash straight to your PayPal account, it’s recommended that you look elsewhere.
- While the rewards you get for MyPoints are nice, MyPoints is known to have a very poor point to reward conversion rate. You really need to get a lot of points to get gift cards for popular retailers.
- Many members complain that they have not received much product testing offers. Obviously, there is tier system involved, but new members should still get more product testing offers to get the ball rolling.
Alternatives to BzzAgent
If you are looking for some great alternatives to BzzAgent, here are some other opportunities you should consider.
- Swagbucks – If you are looking for different ways to earn money, try Swagbucks. The reward site gives you the opportunity to earn gift cards for various activities including watching videos, filling out polls, taking surveys, reading articles, shopping, and browsing the web. Check out our full Swagbucks review for more information.
- MySurvey – Some people are most comfortable with surveys. If you fall in the same category, you should sign up for MySurvey. They company is known to be among the best survey sites online, and have received positive reviews from members.
BzzAgent Review Wrap Up
That’s it for our BzzAgent review. All in all, BzzAgent is a legit company that’s been around for a couple of years. However, it has received mixed reviews since newer members have trouble receiving enough product testing offers. It’s obviously not for everyone, as your activity is not rewarded in cash. But if you’re active on social media and have a blog, it’s a fun way to get some free products and build up some points you can redeem for gift cards via MyPoints.